Having great copy and content doesn’t matter if your copy and content is riddled with grammatical errors, missing proper punctuation, or is lacking clarity.
Quality copyediting ensures that your organization’s written materials get the respect and attention they deserve from your clients. Let me take a look at text you’ve already written — whether that’s a blog post, article, academic paper, business proposal, or other piece of writing. I have experience in copyediting across a variety of industries and in a number of contexts.
What I Offer:
- A general proofreading of your document, with suggestions for basic changes to grammar and mechanics.
- A more thorough, comprehensive copyedit, in which I will take a closer look at format, organization and clarity.
- I can provide either proofreading or a comprehensive copyedit to documents such as:
- Business proposals
- Grant applications
- Articles and blog posts
- Web copy
- Academic papers
- Email text
- And more. Contact me if you have unique copyediting needs.
- I use Microsoft Word’s “Track Changes” feature to suggest changes. You’ll be able to see all the changes I’ve made, and either accept the change or reject it within the document once I’ve returned it to you. (My rates include one round of copyediting; any changes that you request after I return the document to you will incur additional charges.)
- Every organization’s copyediting needs are different in terms of project length, research time, and topic. Please contact me directly to receive a custom quote for your project.
- Please contact me if you’d like to see a sample of my copyediting technique using the Microsoft Word “Track Changes” feature.